Fail More: Embrace, Learn, and Adapt to Failure as a Way to Success
Everyone makes mistakes and learning from them is the only way to truly improve performance—but how many people take a clear, focused approach to building on the foundations of failure?
Bill Wooditch’s hard-hitting talk, “Fail More,” provides the knowledge, insight, and tools to do just that. This one-of-a-kind presentation helps your audience accept the unknown and turn the sting of failure into the reward of growth.
• Overcome the biggest and most common obstacles to business success—the psychological and practical hurdles that come with failure.
• Establish milestones for achieving your goals and sub-goals.
• Navigate all forms of rejection and failure in pragmatic ways.
• Analyze data to determine what worked and what didn’t and make the necessary corrections to your method.
• Assess your progress while refining your game plan.
• Use failing as a core tool for motivation.
By embracing failure, not just “getting past it,” you will fly past your competition, whether you’re building a startup, advancing in your career, or improving your personal life. Your next level of achievement will be contingent upon your ability to learn from the lessons of failure and apply them for growth!
Bill is also a bestselling author and has helped millions connect with their inner competence and overcome personal obstacles with his inspiring words and seminars.